As per Usual and Possibly,
I’ve written about Nails or Hair or something along the Lines of the Strength thereof,
POSSIBLY not, but I cannot be Too sure…
While I read over my Research, the Amount of Info I read,
I suspected that I didn’t share all of This on a Post,
So – at least there should be something New of Everyone…?
How did this Come about,
Which is interesting – to me at least.
I’ve Looked at one of my Fingers,
IRONICALLY – the same finger with the Weird looking Growing Nail,
That was after I suspect I cut it a Little Askew – but the very Same Finger,
Even when the Nail isn’t that Long, really not; It irritate the Heck out of me,
So much so that I have to Cut it VERY-VERY short just to get the Feel out of it… which works?
The Longer my Finger Nails become when I’m working,
That is Typing while I’m getting something Onto the Computer,
That SOUND while I type – that’s Also REALLY irritating!
There’s also a very Good reason why we cannot Stand the sound of Nails scratching over a Chalkboard (blackboard).
If the Studies are correct, the sound generated by the Nails scratching over the board, this Frequency is naturally Amplified by the Shape of our Ear Canals and so it’s Far more Irritating to us than we would like… Go Figure!
Before this time I cut my Finger Nails,
The Question arrise about Nails and the Fact that I’ve heard and Seen so many Women either dealing with Broken Nails, HURTING like Hell and the Irritation with their Nails not growing so Fast and Strong as they’d like.
I did a Little digging and found this;
OUR nutrition for our Bodies can be Directly Related to our Hair and Nail growth.
The very Nutrients which you need to take Account of would be the Following.
- Hair and Nails consist of Protein called; KERATIN. Primarily called Keratinoytes cells. They are pretty touch and feels different from the rest of our bodies. Amino Acids are needed to produce this Keratin. Vegetarians, with their lack of Proteins in Meats, need to eat more Nuts, Soybeans and Whole Grains.
- You’ll also need some ZINC as well. The shortage of this could cause Slow-growing, Nail splitting and/or Discoloration. If you like Oysters, one serving it’s 500 % of your daily intake. No, then try Whole-grains or Plant-based Zinc.
- This one would be easy to get around, CALCIUM.
- MAGNESIUM can help with your Nails and Hair as well as, It helps you deal with Prolonged periods of Stress. You’ll have to deal with the Issue of the Stress yourself as well, but try some – Pumpkin seeds and Something some of You’d like; I do…
Dark Chocolates… Nice!
- There’s also VITAMIN (H), Biotin – called the Hair-saver. People suffering from Alopecia are mostly Prescribed this by Doctors – hair-loss. Also people with Immune disorders. It’s in a variety of foods, the Highest in Bananas, but also in Peanuts and Lentils as well.
- Then there’s OMEGA-3 Fatty Acids; You could lie in the SUN with some Oil on you, NOT sure that’s going to work out so well. Rather ingest some, helping with Soft Skin, Sleek Hair, and Shiny Nails… You can also try Salmon, Tuna, Mackerel, and Sardines. Not a Fish person – there’s Walnuts, Flaxseed, and Eggs.
So there are a few things WE or You can do for your Nails and Hair. The LOSS of Hair on my part is in Part due to DNA – which I suspect will take its OWN course!
Not Worried about it, that’s just Part of Life, but it does give me something to Share in this Post.
On one of the Sites I’d read this as well;
So I’ll be Posting this here with the Link http://www.cutexnails.com/nail-care-center/nail-factsif
you’d like to Read it on the Site,
It’s 20 Things I didn’t know about Finger and Toenails…
E N J O Y!
20 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT YOUR FINGERNAILS AND TOENAILS
- Fingernails grow three to four times faster than toenails.
- Toenails are approximately twice as thick as fingernails.
- On average, fingernails grow about one tenth of an inch in a month.
- The fastest growing nail is the one on your middle finger.
- The slowest growing nail is your thumb nail.
- Freshly cut nails grow faster than nails that aren’t cut regularly.
- Men’s nails grow faster than women’s nails.
- Nails grow faster in warmer climates than colder ones.
- Nails grow faster during the day than at night.
- Nails grow faster for younger people than older people.
- Pregnancy causes a spike in nail growth that is not related to prenatal vitamins, contrary to popular belief.
- Nails and hair are made of the same thing: keratin.
- Your nails are likely to grow faster on your dominant hand—so if you’re right handed, the nails on your right hand will grow faster than the nails on your left.
- Typing on a computer can stimulate nail growth, as can nail massage or tapping nails on a table lightly.
- You can get a read on your physical health by looking at your nails.
- Dry nails can be improved by increasing your water intake.
- Hangnails hurt because you’ve actually ripped open the edge of your nail root.
- According to Guinness World Records 2011, the world’s longest fingernails belong to a woman named Lee Redmond and total 28 feet, 4.5 inches long. Redmond hasn’t cut her nails since 1979.
- It’s bad luck to cut your nails after dark.
- Queen Anne Boleyn was said to have an extra fingernail on one of her pinkies.
The Fact is if You can and are Willing to do the little bit of Work,
You could Always find ways not in keeping Justyu or Nails and Hair healthy,
But YOURSELF as well.
Have a good one!